Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Blog?

Why am I adding another blog when I already have 4 blogs? I'm not a blog addict by any means. I don't spend much time blogging or blog hopping. I just think (hope) that this blog will be able to reach out to a wider range of people. Let me tell you about my other 4 blogs and then you'll understand :).
Blog #1: Living for God (yes, same name but the address is at homeschool blogger and people who don't homeschool seem to hesitate to visit there).
Blog #2: Children of Light Christian Academy (my homeschool-related blog which is also at HSB).
Blog #3: My Father's World (my photo blog which focuses on displaying the splendor of God's creation).
Blog #4: Fruitbearer (my neglected blog on livejournal...used mainly for posting giveaways).

I will transfer some posts from my other blog(s) over here, especially when I have nothing to write :). Anyway, welcome to my 5th blog which I hope will become my main blog soon.

By the way, I'm hosting a book giveaway on my Blog #1. The book that you can win is Blue Like Play Dough (The shape of motherhood in the grip of God) by Tricia Goyer. Hope you'll stop by and enter!

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails