My Fave Five this week:-
1. Lunch at Pizza Schmizza. Fun at Oaks Amusement Park. Dinner at Panda Express. We had a great time celebrating our Before-Back-to-Homeschool weekend :)!
2. Our 14th year of homeschooling took off to a great start. Both boys are doing well and getting all their stuff done by lunch time :).
3. My husband and I have enjoyed watching our 13 year old son's football practice. He has had lots of fun and has been a great asset for his team. We're excited about their first game tomorrow.
4. Praise God! He answered my prayers once again in a way that's beyond what I asked or imagined. "Now to Him Who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21
5. Today, my husband and I celebrate our 21st anniversary! How blessed I am to be married to my best friend/the love of my life/my spiritual mentor/my hero! 21 years already :)? I guess time flies while we're having fun... Everyday with Eric is a celebration ♥! May Christ always be glorified in our marriage and our family!