Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Above and Beyond

"Now to Him Who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21
Be thankful that God's answers are always wiser than our prayers and way better than what we can imagine! God is super cool like that! I've seen this truth played out over and over again in my life. My heart is filled with joy and gratitude. 

Let us look to Yahweh Jireh Who has infinite wisdom, power, love, and resources, with faith and expectancy! He is able (there's no limit to what God can do) and willing to provide for us. He never stops loving us or caring for us. What He wants to do for us is amazingly better than our wildest dreams! Never put limits on a limitless God! Nothing is impossible with God! Don't you see that our Heavenly Father is pleased to pour out unexpected, abundant blessings upon His children? In Christ, there's always so much more :)! "As it is written: 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him.'" (1 Corinthians 2:9) God also gives us power (He equips us & strengthens by His Spirit) to do what He calls us to do. 

Paul ends Ephesians 1-3 with doxology. How appropriate! His heart was so filled with thankfulness for what God has done, for spiritual blessings in Christ, and for His marvelous love that surpasses knowledge that he could not help but praise God. May we remember that our chief goal is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever and continue to praise Him unendingly! "I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips." (Psalm 34:1) "O Lord, my God, I will praise You forever!" (Psalm 30:12b)

Prayer: Father, thank You for blessing me exceedingly far above and beyond what I ask! Please help me to always look to You for all that I need in life. Let me praise You and bring glory to Your Name every moment of my life! In Jesus' Name, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian