Sunday, March 3, 2013

All to You, Jesus!

I wrote a poem today to the Lord. He is indeed my All in All!

All to You, Jesus, I gladly and gratefully surrender
All I say and do are meant for Your glory and honor
All I am and all I have are Yours, O Lord
All I desire is to be in the presence and will of my God
All I count as rubbish and loss compared to
All I receive from knowing You and being found in You
All I forsake to follow You, my Shepherd
All I want is to live for You, serve You, and obey Your Word
All the way my Savior graciously leads me
All my sins You've forgiven and set me free
All things come to me through Your wise and loving hands
All for my good and Your purpose even when I don't understand
All my praises I give to You, my Redeemer
All I hope for is a life spent with You forever
All blessings are Your gifts from above
All I ever need is You and Your everlasting love
All my burdens and pains You daily bear
All my troubles I bring to You in prayer
All is well with my soul, heart, and mind
All that matters is trusting and abiding in You, the True Vine


Copyright @2013 Urailak Liljequist

This post is linked up with Faith-filled Friday @Beholding Glory, Spiritual Sundays, Sharing His Beauty @The Beauty in His Grip, Playdates with God at The Wellspring, "Hear It, Use It", The Weekend Brew @My Freshly Brewed Life, and Inspire Me Monday @Create With Joy.

2 comments:

HeARTworks said...

This is great to sing to God! It's awesome! Blessings and hugs from the Philippines! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Laura said...

Oh, this says so much! All in all, indeed! I'm so glad you linked to Playdates with God this week.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian