Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fear Not!

- Children of God, fear not! Here are 7 reasons God gives:
1. I have redeemed you
2. I have summoned you by name
3. You are Mine
4. I will be with you
5. I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior
6. You are precious and honored in My sight
7. I love you

- Christ has redeemed us from sin and death. We have been set free to live for Him, not in fear but in Spirit and in love. Fear not!

- God knows and calls each one of us by name. Each one is the special object of God's intimate affection. He knows what's best for you. Fear not!

- We are His by creation, redemption, purchase, and choice. We are Christ's in all circumstances and for eternity. We belong to Him, Who is sovereign over all. Fear not!

- God's presence makes all the difference in the world. He will never leave us nor forsake us. No matter what trial and storm you're going through, God is bigger than your storm and He is right there with you to bring you through it. Fear not!

- He is the Lord our God, the Holy One of Israel, our Savior. "If we can trust God for our eternal salvation, how can we not trust Him to provide for the "little" things of life?" (M.E.Howard) God is our Provider and our Protector. Fear not!

- We are precious to God and honored in His sight! We are precious to God the Father--as His children. We are precious to God the Son--as His bride. We are precious to God the Holy Spirit--as His temple. He deeply cares about us. Fear not!

- God loves you and me with His infinite, unchanging, unconditional, everlasting love! If only we could permanently ingrain our minds and hearts with this truth, it would sustain us through every situation. God is always loving, always good, and always faithful. Fear not!

This post is linked up with Fellowship Fridays @Christian Mommy Blogger, Faith-filled Friday @Missional Women, Still Saturday @sandraheskaking,  Spiritual Sundays, Essential Thing Devotions, Sharing His Beauty @The Beauty in His Grip, Playdates with God at The Wellspring, The Weekend Brew @My Freshly Brewed Life, Give Me Grace, and Inspire Me Monday @Create With Joy.
So Much At Home
SUNDAY STILLNESS
Renewed Daily - Recommendation Saturday

6 comments:

BARBIE said...

Beautiful encouragement! Thanks for linking up with The Weekend Brew.

Janis Cox said...

Hi there,
Yes - I learned to not fear when I believed in Jesus. He took away the fear - replaced it with a solid trust that He is guiding me.
Blessings,
Following you from #Recommendsat.
Janis

A Salty Life said...

This is another beautiful post! Thanks for linking up at my blog. I am glad to have found your blog.
God Bless,
Chris
somuchathome.blogspot.com

seespeakhearmama.wordpress.com said...

And nothing can separate un from His love. You thoroughly broke down the truth of His love here. The certainty and complete reliance on Him is evident in your fear-busting words.

viviene @ thejourneyofawoman said...

Oh! I'm also doing the You are Loved series! I am completely blessed by all the things God had been teaching me =)

thejourneyofawoman.com

Christine Leeb said...

Amen! I love these reminders from scriptures. That was one of my favorite parts of my journey in the 31 Day Writing Challenge was being reminded of God's beautiful word against fear!

Thanks for sharing this! ;-)
Blessings-
Christine

A Must-See Video for Every Christian