It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. I finished reading Miracle for Jen by Linda Barrick. Awesome book! You can read my review and enter a giveaway here.
2. Our whole family had our dental checkup yesterday. No cavities for all of us. Yeah :)!
3. Our daughter got her SAT result yesterday. Her score is 2010! We're so proud of her.
4. I had fun playing UpWords with my youngest son (10). He certainly has a way with words :).
5. On Sunday, we enjoyed Hot Pot and a class of Christianity Explored with the international students. Great food and great discussion! Please pray that they will understand the Gospel clearly and that they will choose Christ.
Bonus: While I was enjoying Hot Pot, I got a tiny fish bone or something sharp stuck on the right side of my throat. It hurt and I couldn't reach it. I prayed and prayed (silently). I'm super thankful that the Lord made it go away and I can swallow without feeling anything there anymore.