Thursday, January 14, 2016

Every Day I Will Praise You

"I will exalt You, my God the King; I will praise Your Name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise You and extol Your Name for ever and ever." (Psalm 145:1-2)
Psalm 145 is a psalm of praise. These first two verses show David's commitment to praise & exalt God/His Name every day of his life forever. May we do the same! How often do we express to God our appreciation and adoration? Praise God privately and publicly. Tell others what great things He has done for you and Who He is to you. "Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; His greatness no one can fathom!" (Psalm 145:3) "Still my soul will sing Your praise unending ten thousand years and then forevermore."

How do we extol (hold high/esteem greatly) God's Name? Let's do everything to honor and glorify Him, not self. "Your Name and renown are the desire of our hearts." (Isaiah 26:8b)

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian