Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. Did you know that almost all of John Piper's books are made available online for free download? What a wonderful ministry (Desiring God)! What a blessing!
2. Listening to the Bible Answer Man (Hank Hanegraaff) online at http://www.equip.org/ . I used to listen on the radio a long time ago. You can request a free pamphlet: Bible Answers for 5 Challenging Questions by Hank Hanegraaff by entering the code "FREE" here.
3. You can request a free booklet: Building Blocks To A Strong Marriage by filling out the form here.
4. If anyone is interested in joining me in 21 days of prayer for sons (starting June 8th), please let me know by leaving your comment here (with your Facebook URL) and I can add you to the group led by my sweet friend/sister in Christ, Haelie Pellegrin Heard.
5. "If we can trust God for our eternal salvation, how can we not trust Him to provide for the "little" things of life?" (~M.E.Howard) I'll be hosting "In Other Words" this coming Tuesday. I'd like to invite you to share your thoughts about this quote on your blog and then link up your post on my blog on June 7th. Click here to see details :)!