My Fave Five this week:-
1. Last weekend, my husband and I had an absolutely sweet & memorable time at Salishan Spa & Golf Resort! So thankful for God's unexpected blessings! For some (unknown) reason, all their premier rooms were all booked (even though we made a reservation in advance a few months ago) so they upgraded us to one of their suites, the most romantic suite Salishan has to offer (with an in-room Jacuzzi and more) :). We had so much fun! This was our first time ever being alone as a couple away overnight since we have had children. Feeling like newly weds ♥!
2. I really enjoyed listening to this awesome speech by Eric Ludy!
3. Yesterday, I won a Starbucks gift card from an author's Facebook party.
4. I'm proud of my 11 yo son who is raising funds for Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRC). Please consider giving to PRC by donating through Isaiah's Steps for Life page. Any amount would greatly be appreciated! Please help save lives! Let's be a voice for the voiceless and defend the defenseless! Thanks!
5. I'm having 2 great giveaways on my other blog: Win a copy of What I Wish I Knew at 18 (I highly recommend this book to all parents, teens, and young adults) by Dennis Trittin. Ends 4/14, and Win a copy of Janet's Planet--Exploring Microgravity DVD. Ends 4/15.