My Fave Five this week:-
1. I had a wonderful time at our LJ Fellowship gathering ("game night") on Friday. This is our weekly outreach to the international students who attend a local university. We usually have dinner together, have worship time, then do Bible studies. Once a month, we have a movie night or a game night. This past Friday, before the group games and after the worship time, a guest speaker talked about Ignite the World Ministries (their mission is to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the unreached people of the world) and gave a Gospel message.
2. I made cheddar red potato soup with shrimp and it was a big hit :).
3. The Voice of the Martyrs is offering a free Iran Alive DVD (to U.S. residents) during the month of April. Please share these powerful testimonies (from the DVD) with your Sunday school class, your pastor, or others who have a heart to reach the Muslim world for Christ.
4. Free Kindle Edition on Amazon: The #1 Success Habit (You Can't Do Without) by Dr. Fred Ray Lybrand. I have not read it yet but it's got great reviews.
5. I'm having three terrific DVD giveaways on this blog:
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of This Is Our Time (an inspiring DVD about God's calling) here. Ends 4/30
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Break Away (a faith-based DVD about hope and faith through tough time) here. If you're a cycling enthusiast, you'd enjoy this film :). Ends 5/10
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Mother India (an eye-opening documentary about the plight of the orphans in India) here. Ends 5/10