Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Congratulations to our 17 yo daughter, Alyssa, for placing third in the local Bible Bee competition and for qualifying for the National Bible Bee! We will not be able to go to Illinois for the national competition due to the expenses. We are thankful and pleased that she enjoys hiding God's Word in her heart. "I have hidden Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You." (Psalm 119:11) To God alone be the glory!
2. Summer Reading Program at our local library. My 3 kids and I participated in it. We turned our reading logs in for chances to win prizes (we love to read, anyway :)). I won a $5 giftcard for a local coffee shop and Alyssa won a $50 Fred Meyer giftcard.
3. Free evangelism training webinar hosted by The Way of the Master.
Great speakers included Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, Emeal Zwayne, Tony Miano, Mark Spence, and Stuart Scott.
4. My latest post on Faithful Feet: How You Live
To read other posts written by me on that international Christian blog: click this link http://faithfulfeet.byethost3.com/author/livingforgod/
5. This video by The Way of the Master: Are You a Good Person?.
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in His blood. He did this to demonstrate His justice." Romans 3:23-25a