Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reverse!

Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
Christ became poor that we might become rich (James 2:5).
Christ became a servant that we might become sons (Galatians 4:6-7)
Christ had no home that we might have a home in heaven  (Matthew 8:20)
Christ died that we might live (John 5:24-25)

I was a sinner. Because of Christ, now I'm God's child (John 1:12).
I was heading to Hell. Because of Christ, now I belong to Heaven (John 14:2).
I was mesmerized by the world. Because of Christ, the world no longer charms me (1 John 2:15-17).
I was only happy when I got what I wanted. Because of Christ, I am content and filled with joy to be in His will (Philippians 4:11-13, John 15: 10-11).
I was lost. Because of Christ, my life has meaning and purpose (Acts 20:24).
I lived for myself. Because of Christ, I live for Him (Galatians 2:20).

Repent and reverse your direction; receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He will repair your broken heart and reverse your thinking to get you on the right track (the narrow road). Reverse now before it's too late...Death is the point of no return. The chance of dying is one in one. Please don't leave earth without Jesus!

~Big thanks to Charlotte and Ginger for hosting Spiritual Sundays every week. To see the list of Spiritual Sundays posts, click here.

P.S. I'd like to invite y'all to check out my Pick-Your-Book Giveaway. The winner (randomly chosen) will get to pick a book of his/her choice. There are 10 great books to choose from such as Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado, Blue Like Play Dough by Tricia Goyer, The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner, etc. Ends tomorrow (3/13) at midnight Pacific time.

4 comments:

becomingwomenofpeace.com said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog site.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Thank-you for this powerful video. I can't help but wander how many people in this World will except God after the tragic that happen in Japan.
Thank-you for sharing this video.
God Bless,
Ginger

Haelie said...

Reminds me of something I say a lot... "Because of Who He is"

Great post!

Love,
Haelie

Charlotte said...

Great video. How I wish more people would reverse their thinking and follow this example.
Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte

A Must-See Video for Every Christian