Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. This year, my 17 yo daughter, Alyssa, raised $720 for Pregnancy Resource Centers. For the past 12 years, she has raised over $10,000 in total to help women facing unplanned pregnancies and their babies.
2. A devotional written by Alyssa was published (in print and online) and was broadcast on radio on May 17th (this past Tues.) at Keys for Kids website. To read/listen to her devotional, "Mixed Up", click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page and select May 17, 2011.
3. I just joined a free online Bible study through The School of Christ. There will be the chapter-by-chapter weekly webinars on the Book of Romans. Yesterday, the webinar was about the introduction to the book of Romans. It was great.
4. If you like this blog, please vote for "Living for God" to be one of the top 25 Faith Blogs by Moms here.
5. I need a favor :). Would you please click here to go rate my book review of Primal by Mark Batterson (great book about the Greatest Commandment)? The top ranked review this month will win a netbook. Thanks so much! Please remember to also click the link they email you after you rate my review in order to verify your email address; otherwise, your vote doesn't count.