Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. The kids and I really enjoyed dancing with Dance Praise 2. Great exercise and great music :)!
2. Som Thum (Thai papaya salad). Oh soooooooooooo spicy! My mouth was on fire and I loved it!
3. Free audio download from Answers in Genesis: Evolution and Logical Fallacies by Dr. Jason Lisle
4. On my homeschoool-related blog, "Fruitbearers", I'm hosting the Charlie Church Mouse Super Pak Giveaway. It is a 3-game set CD-Rom that includes Preschool, Kindergarten, and Early Elementary (for ages 2-8). The giveaway ends 5/31.
5. I'd like to share two wonderful quotes I discovered this week. I collect quotes (good ones) :).
"The one thing He commands us as His branches is to bear fruit. Let us live to bless others, to testify of the life and the love there is in Jesus. Let us in faith and obedience give our whole life to that which Jesus chose us for and appointed us to—fruit-bearing." ~Andrew Murray
"The tragedy of life and of the world is not that men do not know God; the tragedy is that, knowing Him, they still insist on going their own way." ~William Barclay
P.S. I'd really appreciate if you would take a few minutes to rate my book review here. Please. I'm currently 7 votes behind the leading score. The contest ends on May 31st. Please remember to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email they send you after you rate my review; otherwise, your vote doesn't count. Thanks a bunch for your help!