Thursday, January 13, 2011

Games at Swagbucks

If you are my regular blog visitors, you already know that I love Swagbucks. I like to redeem my swag bucks for Amazon gift cards :). I earn my swag bucks just by searching online which I do often anyway.
Today is the first day that Swagbucks offers Free Games to the public. People can now randomly earn swag bucks by playing games or participate in game tournaments for a chance to earn even more swag bucks.
It's free to sign up at Swagbucks.com.  If you use the code SBGames when you sign up, you will get an additional 30 Swag Bucks in your account (add that to the 30 Swag Bucks that you automatically get for joining and you're doubling your Swag Bucks)! How cool is that?! This code will be active only until 11:59pm PST on Friday, January 14th (tomorrow).

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian