"If we can trust God for our eternal salvation, how can we not trust Him to provide for the "little" things of life?" ~M.E.Howard
- God is in control even when things are out of control. His sovereignty rules.
- God is faithful even when we have little faith. He always keeps His promises.
- God is good all the time even when nothing good seems to be happening right now. His goodness never changes.
- God loves us no matter what we do or don't do...succeed or fail. His love never fails.
- God is omnipotent. Nothing is impossible for Him.
Two hymns that help me regain the right focus are I Surrender All and Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus.
"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
Lord, please give us a childlike faith that simply and completely trusts in You 100% in any situation!
You're invited to share your thoughts about this quote on your blog and then link up your post here.To learn more about "In Other Words"(what it's about, how it works, and how it originated), visit here.