Saturday, September 24, 2011

Furious

Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.

How would you describe the magnitude or the intensity of God's love for us? No word could suffice. Jeremy Riddle attempted by using the word "furious" in this song :).

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17b-19
"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13
"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" 1 John 3:1a
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels or demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

Lord, I'm forever grateful for Your unconditional, everlasting love for me! I can never thank You enough! Lord, please love through me...help me love You and others with Your love.

P.S. If you like this song, check out my review and giveaway of Jeremy Riddle's CD, "Furious" here. The giveaway ends 9/30.

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian