Saturday, September 17, 2011

If You Want Me To

Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.

Trust...obey...surrender all...rest in God's love and His faithful promises! "And I will go through the valley if You want me to." I do desire God's will for my life and my family...nothing more...nothing less...nothing else. "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me...Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." ~Psalm 23:4, 6
 
"This is God's universal purpose for all Christian suffering: more contentment in God and less satisfaction in the world. I have never heard anyone say, "The really deep lessons of life have come through times of ease and comfort." But I have heard strong saints say, "Every significant advance I have ever made in grasping the depths of God's love and growing deep with Him has come through suffering." ~John Piper
 
"It will be worth it all when we see Jesus,
Life’s trials will seem so small when we see Christ;
One glimpse of His dear face all sorrow will erase,
So bravely run the race till we see Christ."
~Esther Kerr Rusthoi
 
If you like her voice, check out my review of Ginny Owens' new CD "Get In, I'm Driving" and enter to win a copy here. She is blind but she sees the world through her Heavenly Father's eyes.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

`It will all be worth it when we see Jesus`
He goes through the valley with us.
Thank you for this reminder.

Pamela said...

Love that song. We all go through trials but as Christians we have Christ to go through them with us. Add that to the hope of heaven and it's a deal I don't want to miss out on!

Charlotte said...

The video is beautiful. The words are so important. We should never forget that we are the sheep and He is the shepherd and He leads us where we need to go. Not always where we want to go, but where we need to go.
Blessings,
Charlotte

A Must-See Video for Every Christian