Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Outdoor Nativity Set

Christmas is just around the corner. Time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior! Sadly, what we see most in the stores and on the streets are Santas, reindeer, and snowmen. One of my Facebook friends posted on her status that she went looking for a large outdoor nativity set to purchase for her parade float but found nothing...Not at Sams' Club, Wal-mart, Lowes, or Home Depot. She didn't even see small interior ones. I recommended she check out www.OutdoorNativitySets.com.

I was so thankful to receive this Nativity set for review. My 10 year old son helped me set it up. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed at how easy it was to assemble the set. The pieces fit together like puzzle pieces. The attached assembly instructions are clear, complete with color illustrations, and very easy to follow. It took us less than  5 minutes to set everything up. I'm really pleased with this product made by Teak Isle Manufacturing, a family-owned manufacturing company in central Florida. It's made from marine grade plastic that can withstand the weather conditions for years to come. I love its simplicity, beauty, and message (reminding people of the true reason for the season). We proudly display our nativity set in front of our property for all the travelers on the road to enjoy :).

The standard size includes the Holy Family, manger, star, fences, 2 sheep, 2 ground stakes, 2 reinforcement rods, 4 reinforcement clips and 8 stainless steel screws. The following nativity add-on figures are available: Angel Set, Three Wise Men, Shepherd, Camel, Donkey, and Calf. Visit www.OutdoorNativitySets.com .

Here are comments I've received about the outdoor nativity set:
"Really pretty! I like it."
"It is beautiful....anything to do with Jesus is BEAUTIFUL!"
"Really nice. Simple...that's what I like. The material looks durable. Noticeable even in the dark with limited lighting."
"I always like nativity scenes...That's a nice one for outdoors & doesn't appear too big for people with small yards. I normally like the ones that show faces, but this one is nice for a silhouette. You definitely know what it is when you see it."
"I actually do like the set. The white really stands out, and being 3 dimensional also helps."

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian