My Fave Five this week:-
1. A meaningful phone call. A friend of mine was curious why I am always relaxed & joyful and never get stressed out (obviously, she has never lived with me :)). Anyway, I'm very thankful that God gave me an opportunity to point her to Jesus, my Source of peace and joy. Please pray for her that the Holy Spirit will make the seeds I planted in her heart grow and that she will surrender her life to Jesus and experience His peace and joy that are beyond any understanding/any circumstances.
2. On Sunday evening, I had a sweet time of worship singing hymns after hymns at a church near our home! A rare treat :)!
3. I found this sweet story online about missing World War II love letters. It gives me hope that perhaps Eric's 10 page love letter written to me in 1989 sent from USA to Thailand but never received will someday show up :)! It's our lost love letter mystery.
4. What Is Love? video. Another sweet story! This one will make you cry (you've been warned :)).
5. (Besides the Bible, my daily bread) I'm currently reading 3 books (Beautiful Battlefields, Beyond the Rapids, and The Utter Relief of Holiness). So many good books...so little time! When I read, I tend to think a lot and then I write my thoughts down in my journal. I enjoy both reading and writing a lot.