My Fave Five this week:-
1. Our Valentine's party for the international students was so much fun. I learned a new group game called, "Spy". We had a blast playing it again and again and again :)!
2. Last Saturday, my daughter (a videographer) and I enjoyed watching the SAICFF (San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival) Awards Ceremony online for free. Lots of great Christian documentaries and films!
3. Sweet, unexpected Valentine's Day gift from God to Alyssa (and family): We found out yesterday that Alyssa has been awarded a full 4-year AFROTC (Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps) scholarship! So thankful, excited, and proud of my daughter :)!
4. The Kindle version of Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton is free on Amazon.
5. Are you looking for a new family-friendly, faith-based movie to watch? You can enter to win a copy of Abel's Field DVD at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/dvd-review-and-giveaway-abels-field.html. Ends 2/24 (I extended the deadline since the only person who entered already won this DVD from another blog)! The giveaway is open to all (including international residents). Seriously, you have a great chance to win this :)!