My Fave Five this week:-
1. We took an advantage of a beautiful sunny day last Saturday. Playing basketball, biking, jogging/walking, enjoying fresh air, taking in vitamin D, spending time with God outdoors...
2. Peach Mango Habanero Sauce is our current favorite sauce. And Balsamic BellaVitano Cheese is a big hit this week. Yummy goodness :)!
3. We watched Stephen's Test of Faith (made by The Voice of the Martyrs). I love it and highly recommend this inspiring DVD!
4. My 14 yo son has such a great sense of humor. His creative writing assignments and poems always make me laugh out loud. Another joy of homeschooling :)!
5. Yesterday, I found cute (and soft) pajamas that I really like at Walmart for $7 (clearance price). I don't think I had ever bought myself brand new pajamas in America before (I usually shop for clothes at Goodwill or yard/garage sales) :).
Bonus: I'm having 2 great giveaways right now: VeggieTales: The Little House that Stood DVD (ends 3/17) and JJ Heller's CD, Loved (ends 3/30).