Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday's Fave Five #80

It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).

My Fave Five this week:-
1. We took an advantage of a beautiful sunny day last Saturday. Playing basketball, biking, jogging/walking, enjoying fresh air, taking in vitamin D, spending time with God outdoors...

2. Peach Mango Habanero Sauce is our current favorite sauce. And Balsamic BellaVitano Cheese is a big hit this week. Yummy goodness :)! 

3. We watched Stephen's Test of Faith (made by The Voice of the Martyrs). I love it and highly recommend this inspiring DVD!

4. My 14 yo son has such a great sense of humor. His creative writing assignments and poems always make me laugh out loud. Another joy of homeschooling :)!

5. Yesterday, I found cute (and soft) pajamas that I really like at Walmart for $7 (clearance price). I don't think I had ever bought myself brand new pajamas in America before (I usually shop for clothes at Goodwill or yard/garage sales) :).

Bonus: I'm having 2 great giveaways right now: VeggieTales: The Little House that Stood DVD (ends 3/17) and JJ Heller's CD, Loved (ends 3/30).

 

3 comments:

Susanne said...

One of my favorite things is running across a great deal! Enjoy those pj's. The peach mango habanero sauce sounds so good. Love trying different sauces. We had a few nice days for a while too but now where back to wintery for this weekend. Enjoy your outdoor and family time!

Brenda said...

habenero means hot! I can barely do salsa with jalepenos!
Our weather is really hit and miss right now, so taking advantage of every good day is a must for me. Today is one of them woohoo!

Faith said...

Oh i LOVE a good deal....but I get mine at Target not Walmart :)
Yay for creative writing! It must be fun to see your son creating. I love reading the stories my girls work on at school. The outdoor time sounds perfect!!!!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian