Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Fave Five #83

It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).

My Fave Five this week:-
1. God answered another important prayer! So very thankful!


2. My children and I have been going through Focus on the Family's The Truth Project DVDs. I highly recommend this excellent apologetics resource!

3. I like this quote by Timothy Keller: "You are more sinful than you could dare imagine and you are more loved and accepted than you could ever dare hope. " God's love and grace are definitely more awesome and amazing than we could ever dare describe!

4. Let's be a voice for the voiceless and defend the defenseless! Please consider giving to Pregnancy Resource Centers by donating through my 11 yo son's Steps for Life page. Please help save lives! Only 8 days left...he still needs $575 to reach his goal! Any amount helps and adds up :)!

5.  I'm having four fantastic giveaways on my blogs right now! 

- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Break Away (a family-friendly DVD about hope and faith through tough time) here. If you're a cycling enthusiast, you'd enjoy this film :). Ends 5/10 (today at midnight Pacific time). No entries yet!!!
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Mother India (an eye-opening documentary about the plight of the orphans in India) here. Ends 5/10
- You can win a free subscription to a magazine of your choice at magazines.com by entering my giveaway here. Ends 5/11 (in time for giving a subscription as a Mother's Day gift :)).
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Ring the Bell (a faith-based, gospel-centered DVD) here. Mark Hall (Casting Crowns), Steven Curtis Chapman, and Matthew West play a role in this movie! And if you're a baseball fan, you'll enjoy seeing some former and current Major League Baseball all-stars in the movie, too.

5 comments:

Willow said...

Love Tim Keller! All his books are filled with wisdom. Have a great weekend!

susan said...

The Tim Keller quote is an awesome truth to dwell on. I had to put it on my Facebook status.

Hurray for answered prayer.

Our church went through the Truth Project. It was a great study.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Barbara H. said...

Our church went through the Truth Project last summer - watched the videos and then broke into small groups afterward. Very good series.

I haven't read anything by Keller yet but I have seen that quote.

Our local crisis pregnancy center has an annual Walk For Life. Many in our church participate.

Hurray for answered prayer!

Faith said...

I've read a couple of Tim Keller books...he is awesome...great quote! I enjoyed your blessings list and I left a comment about the India DVD over at that post :) HAppy MOther's Day!

Susanne said...

Our church's cell groups did the Truth Project a couple of years ago. Very good and well worth the time investment.

Praise God for His grace towards us and for answered prayer.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian