My Fave Five this week:-
1. God answered another important prayer! So very thankful!
2. My children and I have been going through Focus on the Family's The Truth Project DVDs. I highly recommend this excellent apologetics resource!
3. I like this quote by Timothy Keller: "You are more sinful than you could dare imagine and you are more loved and accepted than you could ever dare hope. " God's love and grace are definitely more awesome and amazing than we could ever dare describe!
4. Let's be a voice for the voiceless and defend the defenseless! Please consider giving to Pregnancy Resource Centers by donating through my 11 yo son's Steps for Life page. Please help save lives! Only 8 days left...he still needs $575 to reach his goal! Any amount helps and adds up :)!
5. I'm having four fantastic giveaways on my blogs right now!
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Break Away (a family-friendly DVD about hope and faith through tough time) here. If you're a cycling enthusiast, you'd enjoy this film :). Ends 5/10 (today at midnight Pacific time). No entries yet!!!
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Mother India (an eye-opening documentary about the plight of the orphans in India) here. Ends 5/10- You can win a free subscription to a magazine of your choice at magazines.com by entering my giveaway here. Ends 5/11 (in time for giving a subscription as a Mother's Day gift :)).
- You can read my review and enter to win a copy of Ring the Bell (a faith-based, gospel-centered DVD) here. Mark Hall (Casting Crowns), Steven Curtis Chapman, and Matthew West play a role in this movie! And if you're a baseball fan, you'll enjoy seeing some former and current Major League Baseball all-stars in the movie, too.