Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Spending time with my mom. She was so cute. When I asked her what she would like to do to celebrate her 69th birthday, she said she wanted to go to Wunderland (an arcade) so we took her there. We all had lots of fun and won enough tickets to trade for a beautiful touch lamp for my mom. We made her day :)!
2. Biblical Motherhood. This is a wonderful study that takes place in a chat room once a week (7 a.m. Pacific time on Tuesdays) at Conservative Homeschooler. It's not too late to join :).
3. Our National Bible Bee 2010 box arrived on Wed. We're so excited! We'll be studying Colossians in depth and trying to memorize 800 verses (well, the latter will most likely be done only by my 16 year old daughter; the rest of us will do our best :)). "I have hidden Your word in my heart that I might not sin against You." Psalm 119:11
4. Reading a cool book called, "Reborn to Be Wild: Reviving Our Radical Pursuit of Jesus" by Ed Underwood. I've just started to read it. So far...so good. "This is a book for those who want to live expectantly and wake up every morning thinking about Jesus and what we can do for Him, and go to heaven with stories of what He did in our lives that we will be talking about forever!" (from page 21)
5. Knowing the problem. We finally got an official diagnosis for our 11 yo son. Details are in the post below.