Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Weekend 2010

Every year, we drive to Washington to have a BBQ at my father-in-law's house during Father's Day weekend. Great food, great company, and tons of fun! This year we (our family of five, my father-in-law, my sister-in-law, and our nephew) played croquet and baseball. I had never played croquet before and I enjoyed it a lot. We paired up into four teams and then changed different partners for the next rounds. We all had a fabulous time!
Today, we had a quiet, relaxing day at home celebrating Father's Day with the world's best dad (to us).  My husband is recovering from a stomach flu and my daughter got hit with the same stomach flu today so we were taking it easy at home.  We gave my husband a card, the picture of the kids with Daddy, and two Vision Forum CDs about  fathers.  My children are truly blessed to have such a Godly daddy!  "The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him." (Proverbs 20:7)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What an awesome day you had! It must have been fun.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian