Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Spring Reading Thing 2010 Wrap-Up
- On Guard (Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision) by William Lane Craig
- Storylines (Your Map to Understanding the Bible) by Andy Croft and Mike Pilavachi
- 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad (What Fathers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference) by Jay Payleitner
- This Little Prayer of Mine by Anthony DeStefano, illustrated by Mark Elliot.
- The Secret Holocaust Diaries (The untold story of Nonna Bannister) by Nonna Bannister with Denise George and Carolyn Tomlin
- Real World Parents (Christian Parenting for Families Living in the Real World) by Mark Matlock
- Fear to Freedom: Victim to Victory by Rosemary Trible (This is the one book that I started but have not finished.)
- Just Like You (celebrations of life from every continent) written by Marla Stewart Konrad, illustrated by Lin Wang
- Rooms by James L. Rubart
- Let's Have a Daddy Day by Karen Kingsbury
- The Overseer by Conlan Brown
- Reborn To Be Wild (Reviving Our Radical Pursuit of Jesus) by Ed Underwood
- True Religion by Palmer Chinchen
Out of all the books on the list above, my favorites are the last two. I'm not a fiction fan, but surprisingly, I did enjoy Rooms and The Overseer.
To see other participants' wrap-up posts, visit Katrina at Callapidder Days for the links.