Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010



I am late in joining Fall Into Reading 2010 hosted at Callapidder Days.  But I love to read and I would like to share good books with others so here is my list of books I hope to read/finish reading this fall.
- Follow: A Simple and Profound Call to Live Like Jesus by Floyd McClung
- The Sixty Minute Family by Rob Parsons
- I'm Outnumbered! One Mom's Lessons in the Lively Art of Raising Boys by Laura Lee Groves
- An Army of Ordinary People (Stories of Real-Life Men and Women Simply Being the Church) by Felicity Dale
- Costly Grace (A Contemporary View of Bonhoeffer's The Cost of Discipleship) by Joh Walker
- A Million Ways to Die (The Only Way to Live) by Rick James
- No Greater Joy by Jerry Wiles

To see what other participants are reading, visit here.

No comments:

A Must-See Video for Every Christian