Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week include...
1. I had a great time at the Women's Conference at my church last Saturday. The theme was "Create in Me a Clean Heart, O God" (Psalm 51:10). The speaker was Georgene Rice. She beautifully shared what a pure heart looks like according to God's Word.
2. I set up a page on Facebook called "Living for God". All brothers and sisters in Christ are invited to join. I would love to see all Christ's followers around the world live radically for Him! To know Him more and to make Him known! Let's help encourage one another to live purposefully for God...to live and love like Jesus! Once you join, please click the discussions tab to participate in our current discussion. Please feel free to invite your friends to join, too.
3. Last night, I attended the “Make A Difference Tour 2010” concert from my home (watching the live concert which was held in Texas on my computer). It was wonderful! This tour's goal is to make a difference for children by helping to raise up sponsors for 25,000 children through World Vision. Max Lucado set the goal in honor of his 25th year of publishing in 2010; he is donating 100% of author royalties from all Outlive Your Life products to benefit children and families through World Vision and other ministries of faith-based compassion. Max Lucado along with Michael W. Smith, Third Day, TobyMac, and Jason Gray are part of this tour. Visit here to see if the tour will be near where you live.
4. Session 1 of Beginnings DVD can be watched here for free. Eric Hovind presents a case to show that evolution has nothing to do with science. Both creation and evolution are religions.
5. My family and I are passionately pro-life. I love what Gianna Jessen shared in these 2 videos (Part I and Part II). Please take time to watch them. The message is so powerful and true!
Note: Please turn off my music playlist before starting the videos.