My Fave Five this week:-
1. Finding great bargains at garage sales. Last Saturday, some of the great finds included a Foosball table, a horseshoe game set, a hockey helmet, and PS2 games.
2. My husband must be one of the world's best puppeteers :). He's so funny! He could entertain our 17 yo daughter, 12 yo son, 9 yo son, and me for hours. We laughed and laughed so hard. Better than any TV show!
3. For sandwiches, BLT is okay but BOT and BOM are way better :). BOT = Bacon, saute Onions, Tomatoes; BOM = Bacon, saute Onions, saute Mushrooms. BOOM (add Olives) and BOAT (add Avocado) would be awesome.
4. I was stunned and stoked to find out that I was one of the two grand prize winners for the Facebook party giveaways hosted by Bright Ideas Press. I won WonderMaps and a year of Illuminations (both are downloads).
5. I won the book bundle giveaway that Brooke McGlothlin (the author) hosted on her blog last week. Since I already have the Warrior Prayers ebook (Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most), I asked Brooke if I could give the new one away. She graciously said yes :)! I'd like to bless someone who doesn't have this ebook yet. You can enter my giveaway on my other blog at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-warrior-prayers-e-book-by.html . The giveaway ends 7/3.