Saturday, August 6, 2011

You Hold Me Now

Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.

You Hold Me Now --written by Matthew Philip Crocker and Reuben Timothy Morgan; sung by Robert Pierre

I love this song. I can listen to it again and again :). It's so comforting to know what awaits us for eternity. "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21:3b-4

If you like this video/his voice, check out my review of Robert Pierre (18 year old talented Christian musician)'s new CD, "I'm All In" and enter to win a copy :). Deadline: August 9th. Very low entries.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm looking forward to that day.
I believe it won't be long now.

Beth in NC said...

Oh what a day that will be! I can't fathom how awesome our eternity will be with our Savior!

Thanks for sharing this!
Beth

http://mydestinysharinghope.com/

Nana Jul said...

I love that He holds us!
Great song!
Julie

A Must-See Video for Every Christian