Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. We are so thankful for modern technology, especially a prepaid cell phone. Our 18 yo daughter, Alyssa, was able to call and email us during each layover. It's so good to be able to hear her voice, receive her emails, get her photos, and get updated. She has landed safely in Penang, Malaysia and been transported to the Logos Hope. Thank You, Lord, for watching over my girl!
2. We enjoyed playing Hear Me Out. A very cool board game!
3. We traded our van (Toyota Sienna) in and got a Toyota Tundra. We're happy with our decision and with a great deal we got :).
4. Chocolate dipped coconut macaroons. Yummy!
5. Free devotional book by John MacArthur. Offer expires 8/22.
P.S. I have a giveaway on my other blog, "Fruitbearers." No entries yet!