It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. Last Saturday, I shared at our monthly homeschool moms' meeting about how to raise mission-minded kids. If you're interested, you can read what I shared here. I love talking about missions/evangelism :). We shall have Heaven forever, but we only have a short time for evangelism here on earth. Please help your children see the importance and the urgency of the Great Commission.
2. Gisela Yohannan's life and commitment to the Lord are a challenge and encouragement to many. She is the author of 3 books: Broken for a Purpose, Consider Your Call, and Dear Sister. You can visit this link to download the free PDF versions of all three!
3. I enjoyed listening to Eric play Keith Green's songs on the piano and singing along with him...Sweet time :)! If you're not familiar with Keith Green's music, please check his songs out on YouTube or listen to some on my music playlist (at the bottom of this page). His songs are deep and convicting! He was totally sold out for Jesus; he lived his life with no compromise.
4. Blueberries + Cave Aged Vermont Cheddar Cheese = yummy snacks!
5. I'm hosting 2 great giveaways on my other blog, "Fruitbearers".
- If you and your spouse ever argue about money
and wonder why, check out The 5 Money Personalities. You can read my review and enter to
win a copy of this book at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/book-review-and-giveaway-5-money.html. Open to
international residents, too. Ends 1/31
- Are you looking for a new family-friendly, faith-based movie to watch? You can enter to win a copy of Abel's Field DVD at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/dvd-review-and-giveaway-abels-field.html. Ends 2/10