It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. We enjoyed dim sum at half price (between 3 and 5 pm at China Town Restaurant...we usually eat late lunch anyway) on Wednesday. I love dim sum :)!
2. I enjoy reading and reviewing great Christian books. You can find my top 12 reads of 2012 on my other blog.
3. We visited the OSU campus yesterday (it's been 22
years since Eric and I graduated from there). Lots of things have
changed. It's fun to reminisce :)! It's cool to see Eric's picture in
Kearney Hall (used to be called Apperson Hall). Alyssa (our daughter) will be a third
generation Beaver in the fall!
4. As I looked back, I realized that I didn't do much blogging in 2012. However, I'd like to share my top 12 favorite blog posts of 2012. Hope they somehow encourage you :)!
5. We're thankful for God's presence, provision, and protection in the past years. We're looking forward to seeing how He will work in us, through us, and for us in 2013. Here are some snapshots of our 2012.