1. I am thankful that I can rejoice in the Lord always (Philippians 4:4), in spite of circumstances, because He never changes. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8
2. I am thankful for my sister-in-
3. I am thankful for the I Love Your Blog award (see my sidebar) given to me by Richele. It's an encouragement to me to know that some people actually read and enjoy my blog :). To God alone be glory and praise!
4. I am thankful for my daughter's beautiful heart and Godly character. She is very sweet and helpful. I love her behind-me-out-of-nowhere hugs :)! She is such a big help to me...doing chores, teaching her younger brothers, baking, etc. In Growing in Grace Magazine's this month issue, one of my daughter's four articles is What I Have Learned from My Mom. All I can say is she's too kind :)!
5. I am thankful that God makes each one of us unique...not all the same as cookie cutter people. Each person is fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139: 14a) by the Creator of the universe. Whenever we play Alphabet Name Game (an icebreaker kind of games: people in the group one by one say an adjective that starts with the same alphabet as their name's first letter and that describes them), I usually say "unique" or "unusual" since my first name starts with a "U". I like the song, "More Beautiful You" by Jonny Diaz. We are precious and beautiful in God's eyes; that's all it matters. God has plans and purposes for our unique lives (Jeremiah 29:11). Be yourself; be who God made you to be! And if you ever want to be like someone else, choose to be like CHRIST!
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.