My Fave Five this week:
1. I'm very thankful for Skype! We do Skype with our daughter who's in college at least once a week. It's so good to see her and chat with her.
2. A life well lived, indeed! Soli Deo Gloria!
Chuck Smith & Greg Laurie A Final Conversation from Calvary Chapel on Vimeo.
3. Check out this great article on marriage. Don't believe the lies! Your marriage is at stake if you do.
4. Even if you're not a football fan or Seahawks fan, please still watch this video and help spread the word. Soli Deo Gloria!
5. "The Gospel alone liberates us to live a life of scandalous generosity, unrestrained sacrifice, uncommon valor, and unbounded courage." ~Tullian Tchividjian (from his book, One Way Love)
You can read my review and enter to win a copy of One Way Love by Tullian Tchividjian at http://fivesavedbygrace.blogspot.com/2013/10/book-review-one-way-love-by-tullian.html . Ends 10/31