My Fave Five this week:
1. Lamb curry and chicken samosas with cilantro chutney. We enjoyed our Indian theme dinner last night.
2. A great quote from Oswald Chambers, "We are not meant to be seen as God's perfect, bright-shining examples, but to be seen as the everyday essence of ordinary life exhibiting the miracle of His grace."
3. This week I had a few "Wow! Thank You, Lord, for that!" moments. He cares even about the little details of my days. Praise Yahweh Rohi (The Lord Is My Shepherd)! He leads me, guides me, and refreshes my soul. His presence makes all the difference in the world! I can and I will testify of His goodness, faithfulness, power, love, grace, and mercy forever. The more I know God, the more I love Him and the more grateful I am for Him. The more I love Him and the more grateful I am for Him, the more I want to know Him and to make Him known.
4. Isaiah (12) and I had lots of fun building tracks and playing with hot wheels. We also had fun playing with bean bags. Simple joys are the best! Glad he still enjoys spending time with Mom and enjoys his innocent childhood :)!
5. You can watch Bible Bee 2013 live online today and tomorrow. Register for free at https://www.biblebee.org/_pages/webcast.php .
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! By the way, I've been participating in Good Morning Girls' Thanksgiving Study these past two weeks. I've posted my thoughts each day on this blog. Check them out if you're interested :)!