It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story)
My Fave Five this week:
1. We've enjoyed our family time with our oldest child, Alyssa, who is on her spring break from college. My husband is so sweet and thoughtful; he took this whole week off work!
2. So stoked to have found Keith Green's CDs (The Ministry Years Volume 1 and Volume 2) at a garage sale for $1! We now own 3 sets; we'd like to have one set for each of our children. It's a family heirloom :).
3. My brother made us Blackberry Walnut Coffeecake. Very yummy! He enjoys cooking and baking.
4. We had a fun & successful day of shopping yesterday (Best Buy, Road Runner, and Old Navy). Then we had lunch at Panera Bread, one of our favorite restaurants.
5. Here are a few excellent quotes I found this week:-
"Let us not think that waiting on the Lord will mean getting less done. The truth is that by doing the Lord's work in the Lord's way we will accomplish more, not less. You need not fear that if you wait for God's Spirit you will not get as much done as if you charge ahead in the flesh. After all, who can do the most, you or the God of Heaven and earth?" ~Francis A. Schaeffer
"Outside of the will of God, there is nothing I want.
And in the will of God, there is nothing I fear." ~A.W. Tozer
"When God is your reason to live, you will never have a reason to quit." ~Unknown
P.S. You can read my review of The God-First Life by Stovall Weems and enter to win a copy of the book at http://