1. I am thankful for our local speech/apologetics club that my daughter has participated in. Her speech presentation went very well last Friday. Her grandma, our neighbor, and some friends came to attend and they all enjoyed it. She is becoming a confident speaker and a well-equipped defender of the faith.
2. I am thankful for the opportunity to host a weekly Bible study for the international students (from a local university) at our home again (we had done this before in the past). I hope and pray that God will use our family and our home for His glory and that the students will be drawn to Jesus.
3. I am thankful for churches, individuals, and organizations (like Gospel for Asia) which share my passion of reaching the lost (especially the unreached) with the Gospel.
4. I am thankful for rain. It is so refreshing. I love the after-rain smell :). I even enjoy stormy weather as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or anything.
5. I am thankful that God is patient with me. Sometimes it seems that my sanctification process is so slow. I often slip and slide. I am also thankful that my family is patient with me. I hope I am patient with others, too. Love is patient!