Saturday, January 30, 2010

Take My Life


Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.


"Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.  As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires yo had when you lived in ignorance.  But just as He who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: 'Be holy, because I am holy.'" 1 Peter 1:13-16

"It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God--that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.  Therefore, as it is written: 'Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.'" 1 Corinthians 1:30-31

O Lord, please take my heart, mind, and will and change them to be like yours!


Previous Songs:
- In Christ Alone
- Sweetly Broken
- Be Thou My Vision
- God With Us
- Offering- Christmas Version 
- How Many Kings
- Give Thanks
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- He Knows My Name
- Oh Lord, You're Beautiful!
- What the Lord Has Done in Me
- I Surrender All
- Mighty To Save
- Could I Be Called a Christian?
- Cry Out to Jesus
- Jesus, Be the Center
- God of Justice
- Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- I Will Offer Up My Life
- When It's All Been Said and Done
- Knowing You, Jesus

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings and AMEN!

May HE take OUR hearts and form it,
take our minds and transform it,
take our will and conform it to HIS!

This is what we need: holiness, faithfulness, righteousness...

MORE of JESUS!

I thought this was going to be a different version of Debbie's "Take MY Life"...seems to be a common thread. This is a well known and loved song. This is where we need to be be "At His feet", surrendered & submitted to His will not ours.

Beautiful choice & wonderful scriptures! Thanks for sharing & praying you enJOY a blessed weekend in His Presence & also with TSMSS!

Cathy said...

Thanks for those verses and that powerful song. May it be our prayer.

A Must-See Video for Every Christian