Saturday, January 23, 2010

In Christ Alone


Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.

Words and Music by Keith Getty & Stuart Townend

This is one of my all-time favorite songs.  In Christ alone, I am who I am today...born again and blessed!
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Do you seek hope, security, fulfillment, comfort in people, wealth, things, career, achievement, fame, or religions? If so, you are seeking in the wrong place. Jesus Christ is the answer you need. You will never be truly content until you realize that you are complete in Christ alone.

In Christ we have...
a love that can never be fathomed,
a life that can never die,
a peace that can never be understood,
a rest that can never be disturbed,
a joy that can never be diminished,
a hope that can never be disappointed,
a glory that can never be clouded,
a light that can never be darkened,
and a spiritual resource that can never be exhausted.

                                                    ~Anonymous

Previous Songs:
- Sweetly Broken
- Be Thou My Vision
- God With Us
- Offering- Christmas Version 
- How Many Kings
- Give Thanks
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
- He Knows My Name
- Oh Lord, You're Beautiful!
- What the Lord Has Done in Me
- I Surrender All
- Mighty To Save
- Could I Be Called a Christian?
- Cry Out to Jesus
- Jesus, Be the Center
- God of Justice
- Love That Will Not Let Me Go
- I Will Offer Up My Life
- When It's All Been Said and Done
- Knowing You, Jesus

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I too love this hymn!

Mandy said...

This is another wonderful song! Thanks for sharing it with us today.o

Lisa notes... said...

I love this one, too. We sang it Wednesday night at church:

From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny

We are blessed!

Debbie said...

LOVE IT!! Have a wonderful day! Blessings, Debbie

Mocha with Linda said...

I absolutely LOVE this song!

Peggy said...

Sweet blessings...
so beautiful the video you've chosen and also In Christ Alone is one of the most loved and beautiful hymn for many...

For I am His & He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ...

Such a thankful heart this gives me and leaves me with knowing how blessed I am!

Thanks for your precious visit!
Acts was my reading for today so this was a wonderful verse to choose also with this! Thank you and be blessed as you bless others!

A Must-See Video for Every Christian