Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. New microwave. Our old microwave died from old age after faithfully serving us for many, many years. We really like our new stainless steel microwave. We hope this one will last for a long time, too.
2. The Blog Frog. I finally signed up at the Blog Frog and started the Living for God Community. If you are a member there, please come join my community :). I'd love to connect with my readers.
3. Early Mother's Day Gift. My 16 yo daughter, Alyssa, and my 8 yo son, Isaiah, made me a very cool DVD which they put some photos I've taken of God's creation and some of the family photos together into a slideshow with my husband's background music (one of my husband's hobbies is composing music). I love it!
4. Bible Bee. Alyssa enjoys memorizing the Scriptures so she decided to participate in this year's Bible Bee competition. She will have 3 months to memorize 800 verses. I plan to do some along with her (just for fun :)).
5. I was so thrilled that Julie Ferwerda, the author of One Million Arrows: Raising Your Children to Change the World, featured Alyssa on her blog. Please check it out and feel free to leave a comment there to encourage her.