Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Art Show and pet store. We had a great time walking around downtown during the art show and visiting our local pet store. We saw many different kinds of animals such as birds, bunnies, tortoises, snakes, tarantula, fishes...even piranha.
2. Gardening is fun (okay...maybe not weeding :)). This week, I planted marigold, forget-me-not, columbine, cosmos, and more.
3. Birdwatching. We really enjoy birdwatching here. So many birds come visit our birdfeeders and birdbath. We've seen black-capped chickadee, American goldfinch, black-headed grosbeak, Western scrubjay, white-breasted nuthatch, pileated woodpecker, etc.
4. Outdoor school. I love it when the weather is nice and we go outside to do school (we homeschool so we can choose to do school anywhere :)). Yesterday, my youngest son was learning about ferns, mosses, and parts of flowers in his science book. We looked at the real examples from our garden.
5. The Peasall Sisters: Family Harmony DVD. I didn't think I would like bluegrass and country music much but these sisters sing and play instruments beautifully. They are a homeschooling and God-honoring family.