Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. On Monday, I finally got a hold of my dad on the phone after about 8 years of no communication between us (and 18 years of not seeing each other...he lives about 8,000 miles away). In the past, he never really cared or wanted a relationship with me but now he said he wanted to see me again. I hope and pray that I will get to see him and share the Gospel with him before it's too late (his health is failing).
2. My 17 yo daughter, Alyssa's article got accepted for paid publication (her fourth)! We all are excited for her :).
3. 30-Days Prayers. Please join me and the millions of Christians around the world to pray for Muslims during Ramadan (Aug. 11th to Sept. 9th). You can download the 30-Days Prayer e-Booklet at http://www.30-days.net/resources/download/ or sign up for daily prayer guide emails at http://www.30-days.net/resources/email/ . For more info., visit http://www.30-days.net/ .
4. Swagbucks. Have I told you about Swagbucks yet? I think it's so cool to be able to earn prizes just by using their site to search the web (which we homeschoolers do very often, anyway). I enjoy trading my bucks in for Amazon gift cards. This week, they are having huge Back to School promotions.
5. My Summer Sensations Download N Go Giveaway. It ends Aug. 21st.