Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Fresh, juicy watermelon on hot days in summer. So refreshing!
2. Laughter. My sons have had too much fun lately using my camera to record silly, goofy things they themselves and others in the family do. Their creative works have produced lots of laughter around here.
3. Sweet Caramelized Onion Chicken Burgers with Red Bell Peppers and Gouda Cheese (from Costco). Very yummy!
4. We received 5 copies of Encounter Magazine (a Christian magazine for teens) in the mail on Wednesday. Our 17 year old daughter, Alyssa has her article published in the magazine (page 2). We're so proud of her!
5. The Lord's Prayer. I really like this powerful rendition of the Lord's Prayer.
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.