Living to Tell the Story).
My fave five this week include:
1. Beach trip. Last Saturday, we had lots of fun at the beach. We love the Oregon coast :).
2. OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). On Sunday, we found out that Fred Meyer was sponsoring free science days at OMSI so we took the kids there. Another fun-filled family day!
3. Apple crisp. Yesterday, my 17 yo daughter (Alyssa) and my 8 yo son (Isaiah) made 3 batches of delicious apple crisp.
4. Congratulations to Alyssa on completing her memorization of 800 Bible verses on Tuesday (starting in June)! You can't help but know God's heart more intimately when you hide His Word in your heart ♥! Go Alyssa :)!
5. Evidence of God webcast with Eric Hovind. Yesterday, I enjoyed the webcast and I look forward to Part II on Aug. 26th. For more info., visit here.