Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. Relaxing Thanksgiving Day with our loved ones. We had a blessed time. Family, feast, and fun!
2. Triple Berries Cheesecake (strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries). My mother-in-law made two yesterday...very yummy!
3. Congratulations to Alyssa (my 17 year old daughter) on winning the Tell Mom--Fun or Not? Contest! The prize is a $25 Amazon gift certificate. You can read her entry online here.
4. Consider: A Colonial Thanksgiving. We indeed have so much to be thankful for. Let's never forget to count our blessings and thank Whom our blessings come from!
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
5. The Mend Mark bracelet is a unique bracelet/wristband that resembles the holes of the nail driven into the wrists of Jesus during His crucifixion. It's a great witnessing tool and a beautiful reminder for us to live a life of love and to live for Christ. It makes a meaningful Christmas gift :). Click here to read my review and enter the giveaway (which ends 11/30).