It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. Our old dishwasher stopped working. We're thankful to have found a used Whirlpool dishwasher for $20 on Craigslist. It works great :)!
2. We all enjoyed To Die For Blueberry Muffins (that's the name of the recipe :)) that Alyssa made. Very yummy! Thanks a bunch to our kind neighbors for giving us blueberries!
3. The Resolutions of Jonathan Edwards in Categories. I love Jonathan Edwards...as you can tell from the quote under my blog title :). Here's another example of his insightful resolutions: "Resolved, that I will live so as I shall wish I had done when I come to die."
4. I really like this quote I read from one of my emails this week: "All our money, time, health and family are simply on loan from God. In a moment's notice, He could take it all, but instead He allows us to manage them. When we dedicate these things to Him and give of our finances and other resources for His Kingdom, we become a conduit of blessings for others. Friend, once we realize that none of what we have is ours, we find freedom from coveting and dissatisfaction. Instead, we find contentment and joy as we give our lives away for our Lord." ~David McGee
5. "Perfect" Happy New Year song :), "The Redeemer" by Sanctus Real
Note: Please turn off my music playlist at the bottom of this page before starting the video.
Happy New Year, Everyone! Have a blessed, Christ-centered, grace-filled, & mission-minded year! Let's make each day count for God's glory!
✫✫✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫✫✫ ◕▄███▄◕──◕▄██▄◕──◕▄███◕──◕▄███▄◕ ◕▀──██◕─◕██──██◕───◕██◕──◕▀──██◕Soli ◕──██◕──◕██──██◕───◕██◕──◕──██◕Deo ◕─██◕───◕██──██◕───◕██◕──◕─██◕Gloria! ◕█████◕──◕▀██▀◕───◕▄██▄◕─◕█████◕ ✿♥❀♥❁•*¨✿❀❁•*¨`*•.✿❀❁•*¨`*•.`✿♥❀♥❁♥