It's time for another Friday's Fave Five (hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story).
My Fave Five this week:-
1. I love Fridays! We host a weekly dinner and Bible Study for the international students (who attend our local university) in our home every Friday evening. Food...friendship...fun...fellowship ...studying God's Word...praying for one another...sharing Christ's love...priceless!
2. Shopping at a homeschool bookstore. I could easily spend hours there and go broke :).
3. Shopping at an Asian grocery store. I enjoy Asian foods such as curry, dim sum stuff, Thai peppers, seaweeds, all sorts of noodles, etc. It's a real treat whenever I go to one (none is near us).
4. My current giveaway: you can win a copy of The Mighty Macs DVD on my other blog. Ends 3/4/12
5. My 18 yo daughter, Alyssa's eBook, Deadly Delirium is being released today by the Euterpe (YA) Imprint of Musa Publishing! She is hosting a giveaway on her blog where you can win a copy. You can also check out her Deadly Delirium Facebook page for all the interviews, reviews, and giveaways.