My Fave Five this week:
1. Excited about my new (new to me) Life Application Study Bible I bought at Goodwill and my new highlighters (6 vibrant colors on sale)!. I enjoy using highlighters when I read my Bible. You can tell which Bibles have been through my hands...worn, torn, and colorful. God's Word is truly a delight to me! I'm so thankful for God's Word (and highlighters, too :))!
2. Our family had a blast at Mt. Hood Ski Bowl Adventure Park on Monday. Scenic Sky Chairs. 1/2 Mile Alpine Slide (numerous times). Human Hamster Ball (Zorb Ball). 9 Hole Mini Golf. Summer Tube Hill. Bungee Trampoline. The weather was perfectly beautiful, too .
3. Fresh green beans given to us by one of our neighbors. I stir-fried them with garlic, maple syrup, and garlic butter. So yummy!
4. Free ebooks (free at the time of this posting): In Christ Alone: Living the Gospel Centered Life by Sinclair Ferguson and Sweat, Blood, & Tears: What God Uses to Make a Man by Xan Hood.
5. Have I told you how much I love DVD Swap :)? This week we've mailed out 8 DVDs. We'll be receiving 9 credits (one lady gave me 2 credits for the DVD that she sent to me but she wanted it back :)). We've saved lots of money by swapping the DVDs we no longer want for the DVDs we want.