Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Rock Eternal


Photobucket

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal." Isaiah 26:3-4

He is my Rock, my Refuge, my Fortress, and my Tower of Strength! "As for God, His way is perfect; the Word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect." Psalm 18:30-32


Previous WFW:
- His Eye Is On The Sparrow

6 comments:

lori said...

This is just the perfect verse for me today...it's just a blessing! He is the ROCK which will never fall away...

peace,

lori

Susan said...

Oh, this was awesome.

I'm going to keep my mind on HIM today, (and everyday!

Have a blessed WFW♥

Ozjane said...

I love these verses and this was going to be my WFW today but I did not get around to finding the slides from a mountain climbing holiday.

Cathy said...

So lovely, thank you ~ I set that scipture to music - Thou will keep him in perfect peace - on my music website.

Michele said...

SUCH A GREAT VERSE. HAPPY WFW

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Such a wonderful verse..thanks so much

A Must-See Video for Every Christian